I love making crafts with the kids that parents can set out for upcoming holidays, birthdays etc. Normally parents don’t pay me for bringing crafts so I try to use what I have around the house or know that the parents have on hand. Since Easter is almost here I thought it would be cute to make Easter bunnies. Here are a couple crafts that kids of all ages can do, made with “stuff” around the house.
The TP Easter Bunny
- Toilet Paper Tube
- Cotton Balls
- Googly Eyes
- Pink Paper
- White Paper
- School Glue
- Use the white paper to cut out bunny ears and feet. Use the pink paper to cut out the inside of the ears and a pink bunny nose.
- Add glue to the toilet paper tube and press cotton balls onto the glue as you go until the entire tube is covered.
- Glue on the googly eyes and the nose.
- Glue on the ears and the feet.
- Let dry.
The Bunny mask
- paper plate
- cotton ball
- pink paper
- black pipe cleaners
- tape or glue
- Cut out the eyes (for younger children) or offer safety scissors for older children
- color the paper plate with eyes, mouth and nose
- attach two pipe cleaners for the whiskers
- cut the pink paper to look like ears
- glue cotton balls in the middle of the ear
- tape or glue the ears to the paper plate
- have fun bouncing around like bunnies 🙂
You Cant Have Easter without the EASTER EGGS!
While most parent’s will reserve the right to dye eggs with their kids, this is a cute way to decorate the house with fake eggs.
- construction paper
- anything colorful (i.e. pipe cleaners, flowers, buttons, cotton balls, faux jewelry, foam stickers)
- creative kids
I pre-cut egg shapes on white paper and placed my random colorful items on the table. The kids had a blast picking and choosing what colors and textures they wanted on their eggs.